With a little imagination and few simple tools, you too can save money and create something beautiful and practical with your empty plastic bottles.
Apart from creating a wonderful two-seater boat from plastic beverage bottles, there are literally millions of other more simple ways to upcycle plastic. Plastic has its own merits, and because of its resilience and flexibility, plastic can be transformed into many a serviceable and beautiful article.
Here are 9 inspiring examples of plastic bottles that have been given a second life.
1. Amazing broom—cheap and durable!
2. Street Art—use for home exteriors, great embellishment for parties
3. Jewelry stand … keeping it together
4. Vertical herb garden—aesthetically appealing
5. Cutie-pie Planters
6. Utensil Lamp—innovative lighting design
7. Colorful parking canopy
8. “Crystal” Bottle Vase—pretty!