Pork chop 500g
Green Onion 500g
Vinegar ¼ Tsp
Brown Sugar ¼ cup
Soy Sauce ¼ cup
Yellow Cooking Wine ¼ cup
Cooking Rice Wine 1 Tbsp
Soy Sauce 1 Tbsp
Corn Starch ¼ cup
- 1. Use a meat mallet to soften the fibers, making the meat easier to chew and to digest. Add Cooking rice wine, Soy Sauce, Egg and Corn Starch to Marinate.
- 2. Deep Fry Pork chops till it turns golden and leave aside to drain the oil.
- 3. Heat 100g green onions to extract scallion oil
- 4. Put whole green onions in the wok, add Yellow Cooking Wine, Soy Sauce, Brown Sugar, Vinegar and Water.
- 5. Put the fried rows on top the green onions, add starching water and braise for 5 minutes until it’s thickened and fully absorbed. Wok-flip the rows and serve.