600g Shrimps, peeled and deveined
300g Sliced white bread
1 egg white
White pepper to taste
Butter, cut into small cubic pieces
½ cup cooking wine
100g green onion, cut in 1 inch long pieces
100g ginger, sliced thin pieces
1. Cut crust of bread off, then cut into small pieces(as shown in the video)
2. Combine green onion, ginger and wine in a bowl, mix well for seasoning later
3. Mince shrimps.
4. In a large bowl, combine minced shrimp, salt, sugar, white pepper, egg white and the seasoning mixture, mix well.
5. Shape shrimp mixture into ball and insert a small pieces batter in center of shrimp ball, then coat with bread crumbs.
6. Deep fry at medium to high temperature until crispy and golden brown.