300g(10 oz) Chicken breast
5 egg whites
¼ tbsp starch,
1 tsp starch mix with 1 tbsp water
Salt to taste
1. Cut chicken breast in the middle longwise. Slice into small thin pieces.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine chicken pieces, salt, 1 egg white and ¼ tbsp starch, mix until all pieces are coated.
3. In another mixing bowl, whisking 4 egg whites, salt and starch and water mixture until blend.
4. Heat oil to medium-high, drop in chicken pieces, cook until chicken turn to white. Take chicken pieces out.
5. With same oil, drop in egg white mixture, stir till egg turn white. Drain oil.
6. Boil a pot of water, drop in oil-blanched chicken and egg whites to wash off excess oil. Quickly take out and drain off water.
7. In the wok, at high heat, add about ¼ cup of water, add salt, chicken and egg white stir fry for about 1 minute, and starch and water mixture to thicken, make sure all chicken pieces are coated.
8. Garnish with diced red and green pepper and serve.